Stingray is a powerful and compact channel in a box solution which leverages Pebble Beach Systems' best-of-breed technology to deliver a full HD ingest and playout solution for systems up to 6 channels.
Based on proven 64-bit architecture, Stingray incorporates the unmatched flexibility of Pebble Beach Systems' Marina enterprise automation, and the power and robustness of its Dolphin integrated channel device. In addition to hosting simple clip-based channels, Stingray is designed to handle complex reactive channels featuring late-breaking changes and dynamic schedules. The client-server based architecture allows a single operator to control up to 6 channels, and the exceptionally intuitive user interface, coupled with powerful graphics and DVE functionality, combine to deliver a best of breed feature set at an affordable price.
Each Stingray is delivered as a pre-built and pre-tested unit for quick on-site integration and one-stop support access. With fewer points of failure, simpler maintenance, and lower energy costs, Stingray adds true channel in a box functionality to the Pebble Beach Systems family of automation and integrated channel solutions.
* Scalable up to 6 channels, with redundant versions available for each configuration
* Multichannel control from 1 to 4 operator positions for efficient channel management
* Native 64-bit client-server architecture
* Comprehensive ingest functionality with file format and compression selectable on a per job basis
* Full HD solution with multi-format playback and mixed formats on the same timeline
VTR and router control
* Incorporates encode/decode, up/down conversion, graphics, DVE, ARC, subtitling, voiceover and Dolby® encode and decode.
* Support for a wide range of formats up to a maximum video stream of 50Mbps
* Full Unicode compliance for language localisation
* Comprehensive User Rights options to safeguard the integrity of each channel's playout
* Fully featured traffic interface for schedule import and AsRun export
* Offline playlist editing
* IP monitoring directly in the UI for playout and ingest processes
* Optional redundancy with list synchronisation
* SmartList intelligent playlist functionality